Established on April 1 1990, PLUSRonda is the familiar name given to our team of dedicated personnel whose primary task is to patrol our Expressway and provide assistance to our customers wherever it is needed.
Fronting the Expressway's operations, the PLUSRonda personnel also check Emergency Telephones, fence lines and other roadside furniture on a regular basis, ensuring the timely repair of all damages.
Available 24-hours a day, 365-days a year, the PLUSRonda services reflect our commitment towards providing a safer and more convenient choice for travelers.
The services offered by the PLUSRonda include :
- minor repairs to vehicles experiencing a mechanical fault or breakdown
- towing services to the nearest toll plaza or Rest and Service Area (for Class 1 vehicles only)
- traffic management and co-ordination of emergency services
To obtain PLUSRonda assistance, users can:-
- Call the toll free PLUSLine at 1800 88 0000 or
- Use the emergency telephones which are provided at every 2 kilometres along the PLUS expressways
PLUS continually improves PLUSRonda services by improving response time in attending to customers.