- Jitra (North-South Expressway)
- Lunas (Butterworth-Kulim Expressway)
- Kubang Semang (Butterworth-Kulim Expressway)
- Mambau (Seremban-Port Dickson Highway)
- Lukut (Seremban-Port Dickson Highway)
- Kempas (North-South Expressway)
- Perling (Linkedua highway)
- Lima Kedai (Linkedua highway)
- Tanjung Kupang (Linkedua highway)
- Penang Bridge
* For Class 1 vehicles using the PLUS open system toll plazas except for Penang Bridge Toll Plaza where it is for Class 2 and 3 vehicles.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Class 1 Vehicles?
Light vehicles with 2 axles and 3 or 4 wheels except taxi. For Penang Bridge, this is Class 2.
What is Class 3 Vehicles (for Penang Bridge)?
Vehicles (goods lorries, van and small bus) with 2 axles and 4 wheels.
What is open system toll plaza?
Open system is when the toll fare is a fixed rate based on vehicle class.
Where can I get my RFID?
Touch ‘n Go RFID stickers are available at 130 fitment centres provided by Touch 'n Go. The full list of the RFID Fitment Centres is available at https://rfidregister.touchngo.com.my/fitment-centres and https://www.tngdigital.com.my/rfid
We advise highway customers with Touch ‘n Go RFID stickers to always ensure that their eWallet has sufficient balance to enjoy a smoother and more comfortable journey when passing through the open system toll plazas.