At PLUS, we connect communities to shape a safe and sustainable future
Di PLUS, kami menghubungkan komuniti untuk mencorakkan masa hadapan yang selamat dan lestari
PLUS CORPORATE VALUES
Quality Policy Statement
Quality PLUS is our Commitment to achieve Total Customers' Satisfaction through continual improvement in quality management system, our products and services in accordance with relevant regulations and standards
Sustainability Policy Statement
As the largest toll expressway operator in Malaysia, PLUS is committed on a path of sustainable growth by balancing profitable growth and social and environmental responsibilities.
Our network of over 1,130 kilometers of expressways across Malaysia is crucial in the sustainable economic and social development of the regions by enabling safe transportation of goods and services, enabling job creation and providing citizens with freedom of movement. While PLUS have made considerable inroads in our path towards becoming more sustainable, the key challenge ahead will be for PLUS to meet the growing needs of the transport sector while growing sustainably, reducing carbon output and staying competitive.
We are committed to achieving this balance by focusing on efforts based on these categories:
- To strive towards reducing carbon emissions in our operations and increase the use of renewable energy
- To leverage on green technologies for operational excellence and competitiveness
- To embed good environmental practices and sustainability mindset into strategic and operational decision-making
- To uphold our mission and vision, and applying core values in delivering stakeholder expectation
- To create a positive social and economic impact for all stakeholders across our highway footprint and business ecosystem
- To advocate the importance of safety and equip our workforce and our ecosystem to embrace technology and be future ready
- To achieve our business objectives while embedding good governance practices and ensuring compliance to laws and regulations
- To institutionalise good governance through the adoption of internationally recognised standards
- To meet stakeholders’ expectations and ensure business sustainability by actively identifying and managing risks and opportunities
PLUS’ governance over this sustainability commitment is supported by key frameworks, policies, standard operating procedures and is communicated across our operations. Our sustainability commitment provides a comprehensive view of our sustainability agenda.
Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Policy Statement
HSSE Policy is to implement a systematic approach to HSSE Management System to ensure compliance with applicable legal, other regulations and requirement; eliminate hazards, environment impact and reduce their risks; set stretched HSSE targets for the company towards continuous performance improvement; require business partners to manage HSSE in line with this policy; engage fence line communities and consult with relevant stakeholders on HSSE issues; include HSSE performance in the evaluation of individual staff and reward accordingly; and encourage consultation and participation of interested parties at all applicable levels.
Road Safety Policy
In line with PLUS Malaysia Berhad’s (Company) Commitment to Health, Security, Safety and Environment (HSSE), and in compliance with its HSSE Policy, we are committed to pursue the goal of no harm to employees, contractors and road users while working or driving on highways which are managed or operated by the Company.
The Company is committed to ensure that Road Safety risks are managed in such a way to minimize harm to those who may be exposed directly or indirectly.
Towards this end, the Company will manage Road Safety via the 3E systematic approach as follows:
- > Engineering – continuous application of the latest technologies and road safety standards on the highways
- > Education – continuous development of road safety programs and campaigns for employees, contractors, customers and fence-line communities along the highway to promote road safety awareness
- > Enforcement - continuous collaboration with relevant enforcement agencies on joint operations to ensure the safety of our customers
Employees must also take personal accountability to ensure own safety while driving on Company business with the essential requirements as follows:
- > Driver Safety – ensure compliance to licensing, defensive driving training and fitness to drive requirements
- > Vehicle Safety – ensure roadworthiness of vehicle driven on Company business
- > Journey Safety – ensure journey management plan in place, where necessary
Additionally, it is the responsibility of the Driver to ensure that Passengers, if any, in the vehicle being driven on Company business, adhere to legal requirements, including but not limited to the use of front and rear safety seat belt. Any violation may subject the employee(s) to consequence management.